Who We Are
Established in 2007, Audubon Education Foundation is a wholly non-profit organization which depends on both acquisition of grants and generous donations from individuals and organizations alike.
What We Do
- Encourage academic excellence in the Audubon School District by providing funding not available through local, state or federal sources.
- Provide opportunities for teachers and staff to develop and implement innovative projects through grants.
- Invest in programs that have a positive impact on student success.
- Develop a network of former Audubon students, local residents and businesses to encourage continued interest in and support of public education.
- Seek and cultivate both private and corporate funding sources.
- Foster a sense of community and partnership for all members and stakeholders of the Audubon Public School System.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President – Gerald McKee
Vice-President – Cheryl Hauske
Treasurer – Mark VanArnam
Secretary – Charlotte Harvey
Steve Crispin (Superintendent)